Responsibility is Our Guiding Principle.
To Our Clients, Our Community, and Our World
Responsibility lies at the heart of everything we do at JSA.
Responsibility to Our Clients
We feel responsible for the future financial well-being of every one of our clients.
Responsibility to Our Local Community
We are committed to making our community richer by supporting several local social and service organizations.
We have supported a number of local organizations, including:
- United Way of Wisconsin
- Community Shares of Wisconsin
- Friends of the Waisman Center
- March of Dimes
- The University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- St. Jude
- The Road Home Dane County
- WayForward Resources
- Badger Aquatics
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Asset Builders of America
- International Wildlife Disease Association
- International Bear Association
- Habitat for Humanity of Dane County
Bolstering these valuable organizations helps make Madison an even better community where all of us can live and work.
Responsibility to the Global Community
Among our criteria for choosing investment opportunities is whether or not a company contributes to our planet’s overall social and environmental wellbeing. These are investments we can all be proud to own. Because they are making a difference while making a profit, they also deliver the best opportunity for long-term financial growth.